Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much money do you spend on this game?
This poll is closed.
Thar she blows ($300/mo.) 9 5.52%
We got our hooks in 'em ($100-$300/mo.) 11 6.75%
They's taking the bait! ($20-100/mo.) 25 15.34%
Toss 'em back in the sea. (F2P - $20/mo.) 118 72.39%
Total: 163 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
After resigning myself to Lightning, my 5* ticket gave me a Fry. Definitely time to start macroing again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Making the doggo a base 5 is the worst thing Gumi has ever done

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Khisanth Magus posted:

So we are apparently skipping several good banners to get the extremely mediocre FF15 Prompto banner/raid this week. Wtf gumi, where is ff9 and cg fina

Jeez, I was planning on pulling on the next FFXV banner just because I love the game...and then I see it has two 5* bases and nothing else new. Thanks for saving me the tickets, I guess?

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Okay, free 10+1 ticket, last chance for the dog...

...or CG Sakura, okay, I'll take that!

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Chrono Trigger MYSTIC QUEST

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Victis posted:

edit: Golbez should be hard, also give me 5* base Golbez and not just the FFIV TAY version

Why would you not want Golbez who's basically stopped wearing clothes?

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
i got russel’s tm today

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I really have to complain about my lack of rainbows more, cause as soon as I do I get two in two days: VoD on my half-price and DKC on my 3 million downloads ticket.

And now I'm stuck figuring out what my main party should be--right now it's WoL, Ayaka, Tidus, Olive, and Fry. Should I slot in VoD, TTerra, or CG Sakura in there? I have a lot of Tidus friends so I like to keep him in.

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Dumped all my tickets and an 11-pull chasing Yuna because I love her. Final results:

14 Wakkas
6 Seymours
1 Lulu
1 BS Sakura #2

...I'll take it!

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
100% Wakka!

And then my regular old 12-blossom ticket got me Gilgamesh, who I’ve been throwing tickets and lapis at since he came out because he’s Gilgamesh. FINALLY.

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Been playing this account since before base 5*, have 19 not counting the free ones and two 7* (Delita and BS Sakura). I do have like every limited 4*, though?

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Cool, I’m saving all my tickets for Auron and Jecht in like a year

e: Braska better be the 4-star

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Man it’s annoying when half the objectives in these story events just decide not to pop. I selected the limit burst and watched as it went off, which apparently wasn’t good enough to count as using a limit burst. That was the third objective in three stages it didn’t give me.

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

arisu posted:

For these I only use stuff with long animation now. LB Kill? Bring Cloud or Olive. Magic kill? Bring a dual cast Ultima (or Holy, or Alterna) user. Doesn't matter if they're weak, as long as the animation is long it'll get last hit and you'll get the objective.

It's not even the kill with a limit burst objectives (which are also the worst), it's the ones like “use a limit burst” and “use magic twice.” Guess I should just do them extra times to be safe.

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I managed to get exactly what I was hoping for, so my boy Tidus will be 7* #3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Got Nichol in about 10 regular tickets. More importantly, my 70% Bedile ticket was, in fact, Bedile. I almost missed the guy.

• Locked thread