Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much money do you spend on this game?
This poll is closed.
Thar she blows ($300/mo.) 9 5.52%
We got our hooks in 'em ($100-$300/mo.) 11 6.75%
They's taking the bait! ($20-100/mo.) 25 15.34%
Toss 'em back in the sea. (F2P - $20/mo.) 118 72.39%
Total: 163 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

hamsystem posted:

Nice, glad I could help!

Your orlandeau helped my run too, thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

So Christine chains with 2B apparently, meaning that my northern lights 2B build will probably need to become a thing.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Ubiquitus posted:

Dailied REM. gently caress you game.

Rem is cool and good post-enhancements.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Hey Gumi, just a suggestion but if you really like Rem you should give dagger boomerang scaling from SPR as well. Even if its just for 7* as the 101 passive from the TMR, it would solve one of her biggest problems, scaling do to horrid weapon choices.

Most of the workarounds I see are bowie knife/(source of dual wield + defender's daggers) and a rod or sword. You can get her stats pretty high if you give her a mateus malice or fry needle and let her enhanced passives kick in.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Bob NewSCART posted:

Any of the variations of fina specifically?

Lotus Mage Fina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Got a 4* ticket from the raid gacha this morning.

On a whim of the Discord I pulled on the CG Lid banner with it.

Down came CG Lid!

Anyway, back to hoarding for Nier 2.

• Locked thread