Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much money do you spend on this game?
This poll is closed.
Thar she blows ($300/mo.) 9 5.52%
We got our hooks in 'em ($100-$300/mo.) 11 6.75%
They's taking the bait! ($20-100/mo.) 25 15.34%
Toss 'em back in the sea. (F2P - $20/mo.) 118 72.39%
Total: 163 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

It's really cute if gumi expects me to grind for this garbage a hundred candy canes at a time.

This event is bullshit, the units are lovely. Merry Christmas to all and to all a Type-0 unit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

I just spanked the Air Buster thanks to Hagie's iNichol. I pulled him but haven't leveled him or anything yet.

I need to fix that cuz holy poo poo he's useful! I didn't realize his limit break was regen AND dodge so basically between the dual cast illusion abilities and the limit my party didn't get touched.

Me likey.

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

rabidsquid posted:

yeah but what if you wanted to get a 3*? 500 lapis is more diverse than a five star ticket

I can't wait to get my guaranteed Sazh, Bedile, Krile or Type-0 unit!

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

I'm actually only one Sazh away from a 20 sided die, so bring him on I guess?

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

Zargabaath, Trance Terra and Duke in my ticket this morning. That's pretty loving cool.

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

Mile'ionaha posted:

So.... no 15,000 lapis super mega guaranteed 5* pulls?

I thought the trust moogle with a 5000 pull was all we got. So I did.

Didn't get poo poo, so i hope there's no 5 star guaranteed pull.

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

hamsystem posted:

I'm like the exact opposite of this guy which is why I'm going to try and hoard for awhile. I might spend on limited banners if the units are worth it but I really don't need anything right now. Looking at the unit rankings by role on the wiki I think I have at least 2 of every top 5.

Same here. I blew everything on the cloud banner and now I'm content to stockpile for a good, long while. I'm happy with my units.

I pulled Roy and Trance Terra this week alone, I have 2 Rems and VoFs, so I'll at least have a couple 7's when the time comes. My running crew is Onion Knight, Fry, Barb/TT, and Tidus, Luneth or Reberta.

For a f2p, I'm doing just fine. Time to sit back and grind out some TM's for awhile.

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

I like how they use the Amano art as a base too. Shadow may not be super great but drat he looks rad as gently caress.

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

Everybody hating on the IOS port of 6 has never played it.

The weird 3D field sprites of towns are bad but the rest of the game is totally completely 100% fine. It’s no worse than the port of 5, which also has dumb graphics but is unchanged under the hood.

Play it. It’s fine, I swear to god.

Also: LETS HAVE A BOUNCER COLLAB

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

I have a great version of FF6 on my phone. To play whenever I want. I am living in the future and it is wonderful.

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

Ugato posted:

This but tactics and it’s better in virtually every way than the original version without any weird aesthetic choices which might put me off. A++, would Tactics again.

My only gripe is now I can’t blame myself or god

I do too! My two favorites in my pocket.

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

Hey yo, shoutout to PDQ. Thanks for the noctis bruh, carried me right through.

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

Mustached Demon posted:

First go I forgot eye drops so I may give up this is brutal.

I forgot them too, but since I brought most of my A team too, my basch got blinded instead and my party didn’t fully get wiped until Typhoon got snorty anyhow. Praise jah.

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

I’m not pulling on this one. None of the units really do anything that anyone else I have doesn’t do way better, and I don’t really like DQ all that much.

Some of the TM’s are nice though.

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

I barely give a poo poo which expeditions I send my dudes on, since I get the moogle by Tuesday morning no matter what.

I don’t run anything below a B, and I’ll always run the S ranks even though my odds are at best in the low 80’s.

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

I just pulled elfreeda #2 with my 100%

Now to just have more TM moogles drop from the raid and I’ll be set.

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

Seriously though now that I can feasibly kit up for some strong TDH shenanigans, I’m gonna need more of these TM moogles from the raid.

I’ve already pulled a 10% and a 5% moogle but only three Buster Style guys. Hurry up with the moogs thx.

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

It’s okay. At least we have the discord.

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

Scrublord Prime posted:

I thought combining cactuars was just for space efficiency, is there more to it?

Eeeesh. I hope not. I think it’s just that 7’s will take a shitload more EXP to max out, and mashing cactaurs will save space. I’m super into that since I dont have anyone to max except for my TM squad that I’ll sell when I’m done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

Nah brah, gently caress that. 5 Star Gunther Hermann. His limit break can involve a pop machine not giving out Orange.

• Locked thread