Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much money do you spend on this game?
This poll is closed.
Thar she blows ($300/mo.) 9 5.52%
We got our hooks in 'em ($100-$300/mo.) 11 6.75%
They's taking the bait! ($20-100/mo.) 25 15.34%
Toss 'em back in the sea. (F2P - $20/mo.) 118 72.39%
Total: 163 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Guy Farting
Jul 28, 2003

has vegetable salty
How is everyone equipping their trance Terra for LGD, I don't have any ring of lucii

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Farting
Jul 28, 2003

has vegetable salty
I am running shantotto with a friend rydia and chaining my way through with bonus units. Edward can equip the Apollo harp for heros rime.

Guy Farting
Jul 28, 2003

has vegetable salty
You need the character to get the TM

Woo I killed Kain with fixed dice Ang... Couldn't one shot him but I survived long enough for a second LB to kill him

Guy Farting
Jul 28, 2003

has vegetable salty
If you're not going evade build, I think you need ice and dark resist on your provoke tank (and probably on your other dudes too). He dispels every 3 turns so bar- buffs are not enough.

• Locked thread