Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much money do you spend on this game?
This poll is closed.
Thar she blows ($300/mo.) 9 5.52%
We got our hooks in 'em ($100-$300/mo.) 11 6.75%
They's taking the bait! ($20-100/mo.) 25 15.34%
Toss 'em back in the sea. (F2P - $20/mo.) 118 72.39%
Total: 163 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mr. Swoon
Nov 25, 2003

ALL WE DO IS PARTY

Got a gift card for Christmas, and tried my luck.

So... Elsa ripoff is basically a new Trance Terra, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Swoon
Nov 25, 2003

ALL WE DO IS PARTY

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I also want to know about Arngrim, to see how they suddenly made him good enough to be a 5*.

:colbert:

They mistook him for Guts from Berserk.

Mr. Swoon
Nov 25, 2003

ALL WE DO IS PARTY

Woke up, logged in, saw the banner cost. I laughed so loud I think I woke up a neighbor.

Mr. Swoon
Nov 25, 2003

ALL WE DO IS PARTY

Kjermzs posted:

Haha, Christ.

Is the monthly bundle worth the lapis? I could use the awakening mats and I have 11k lapis.

Hellllllll no. Awakening mats are cheap. You can get a bunch from grinding the FFIX event for the next day or so. The Lara Croft bundle is a toss-up, though. If you want the shiny toy guns, then it's worth the money. If you're not spending money, save the lapis for TM grinding or pulling for better units.

Mr. Swoon
Nov 25, 2003

ALL WE DO IS PARTY

new kind of cat posted:

still no resolution on my friends gift bullshit error lol.

managed to half pull a Basch today, and my 30M ticket gave me a Lunera.

Do I have any use for Lunera if I already have enhanced Ramza?

If you have a ton of TMs, you can do what I did and trick her out with something like this

Mr. Swoon
Nov 25, 2003

ALL WE DO IS PARTY

new kind of cat posted:

Anyone able to host a Lunera tricked out with MAG as their friend unit? I finally awakened and TMRd mine up and there are a few trials I’d like to tackle, especially with that perfect chaining trick.

Sure. 226372592 if we're not already friends.

Mr. Swoon
Nov 25, 2003

ALL WE DO IS PARTY

new kind of cat posted:

thanks! together, our Lunera were able to clear the Malboro. could not get a LB kill it would have left the little ones alive even perfect chained, but whatever.

hit a brick wall on the moon. i was hoping aureole being dual element would mean it was only partly resisted by the light and wind skulls, but they straight up nulled it. i hate that trial - it will take me forever using someone like Ashe, none of my other magic options have non-elemental chaining capability. i really wish I had Trance Terra.

Glad I can be at least a little useful! Despite being a micro-whale, I still haven't been able to clear Malboro, The Moon, or any ELT 10 man trials. I just do not have enough patience to micro manage turns just to get a slightly better rod.

Mr. Swoon
Nov 25, 2003

ALL WE DO IS PARTY

new kind of cat posted:

also, any grim lord sakura friends that can be hosted?

I got your hookup.

Mr. Swoon
Nov 25, 2003

ALL WE DO IS PARTY

How are they still so bad at this after almost 2 years?

Mr. Swoon
Nov 25, 2003

ALL WE DO IS PARTY

Decided to throw a few tickets for some mog money. I accidentally spent one of my 4* tickets, but got a Good Kain out of it. 3 normal tickets later, I get another Good Kain.

I can't help but feel like Gumi fucks with the drop rates on weaker banners. This and the DQ collab were just straight-up rainbow city.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Swoon
Nov 25, 2003

ALL WE DO IS PARTY

I've been saving up for this, and hoping I do better than PBJ.

5 10% tickets: Fohlen
30 4* tickets: Nichol(!), Dark Fina
57 regular tickets: Sephiroth, Nichol(!!)

I still have 50 tickets left, but I think I'm good. Now I just have to sort out all these moogles.

Edit: 20 10% and 12 5% jesus christ the trust rewards I can get now

• Locked thread