Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much money do you spend on this game?
This poll is closed.
Thar she blows ($300/mo.) 9 5.52%
We got our hooks in 'em ($100-$300/mo.) 11 6.75%
They's taking the bait! ($20-100/mo.) 25 15.34%
Toss 'em back in the sea. (F2P - $20/mo.) 118 72.39%
Total: 163 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Just tried Frozen Bird ELT, he attacks first, kills 4 people and paralyzes the other. Good stuff game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

I hate all you guys that keep pulling rainbows. My luck has been absolute poo poo since the rate up. I'm just waiting for that 5* ticket to pop out a Lightning.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Merry Christmas to me I guess.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

I got my first Marie which is cool with me.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Just a quick reminder that Enchanted Maze is going on currently. Check it out in the vortex under the "Enhance" section.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

hagie posted:

Regardless of the amount of resets, I fundamentally cannot do the ice bird. Doesn’t matter my set up or weaponry.

:same:

I guess since I pulled Marie I'll try it again after I get her TMR to see if I can get anybody to actually survive.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Come on Gumi, get your poo poo together, I want my 10+disappointment.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

10+disappointment came out ok for me. 4 golds all dupes.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Hey guys, guess who's getting enhancements?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egjOByW8npw

Ramza, Aileen, Fohlen, and some others.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

I want to try something new and make some use out of the Nyx I pulled a long time ago. I was reading that I should be using Fixed Dice on him. What else does he need?

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Dana Crysalis posted:

the usual 4-piece set: Fixed Dice, Marshal's Glove, Marshal's Glove, Buster Style.

That's a big nope from me then.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Goddamn loving rainbow today was another Nyx. Guess I can do a subpar chain with them if I really wanted to.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

suuma posted:

Pulled a Prishe today, not sure how to feel about this.

It's a good hat.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Pulled a Basch this morning on the daily. He looks like a pretty good tank.

I was also reading this morning that for the new big boss you can use Xon to steal his 100% buff. It doesn't take the boss' buff away, but you guys will be both be immune for the duration.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Khisanth Magus posted:

Already fixed.

Of course we can't have funny things like this for too long.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Since I never managed to pull a Cloud or Marshall Glove person, I instead got my Olive up to a paltry 1563 atk and that makes me feel good regardless. Maybe some day I'll join the cool kids club with some lucky pulls.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Daily got me Basch #2 so I'll be set if/when he gets a 7*

11 pull netted me this loving mess:

"Random"

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

I got Prishe #3 today. I guess I can have a 3rd copy of her hat if I really wanted.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Aw yes, Reberta #4. I don't have that many base 5* but I manage to grab dupes of almost everything I do have.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Skyridge posted:

On banner rainbow!

Whyyyyyyyyyyy

I really like my VoL. Can do a lot of damage but does require some weird set ups.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

I spent a few tickets on the woman banner and now I can say that I will have Prishe's SMTR when she comes up. Yay.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

I got my first Dark Fina today. At least it was something new.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Decided to just see how bad the rates for me would be on this banner.

20k lapis
10 tickets
1 daily

0 rainbows

VVVVVVV
You're taking all of my rainbows!

Ratmtattat fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Mar 23, 2018

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

My luck has been rear end lately on this game. I got 1 rainbow from my free tickets... a 10% moogle.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

100% Ignus. This will make somewhere in the mid teens for numbers of her I've pulled.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

My rainbow drought was finally broken today as I pulled DKC #2. Yay

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Best day of luck I've had in a while. 10+1 gave me a Knight Delita which is new to me and then a random things cket gave me a Dragonlord. Combine with the LMS I got yesterday and I'm fairly happy.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

I actually have saved 26k lapis waiting for this event, but I just can't be assed to spend it now. I know that I'll end up with a really good 5* unit, but I can't help but imagine they'd gently caress with the rainbow rates even more just to give some extra poo poo to players.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

My brain is retarded and apparently being tired makes it worse because I started pulling this morning and didn't stop.

Sephiroth
Lila
Shyt
Balthier
D Fina #3
Reberta #5
Prompto

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Daily rainbow!

Duke #2

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

My 10+1 today decided to shock me. I pulled a Lotus Mage Fina.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Looks like 5* Kain won't chain perfectly with Lila due to his hit animation being quicker than hers. You can chain one set of hits, but the second will have Kain going faster than Lila.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

We haven't had an Arianna Grande collaboration in a while. I wonder if that'll be part if the 2nd anniversary celebration. A step up banner for her would probably be just the ticket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Did about 20 tickets and managed my first Tidus. Not bad.

• Locked thread