Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

This was my first time riding and it was really fun! Nettle, my sincere condolences, and thank you for running things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntpunch
Oct 3, 2003

A monkey in a long line of kings

Xander77 posted:

I'm making some serious preparations for the Summer Sale. Finally going to outgift Cuntpunch and sklurb new contender StrixNebulosa within the gift train confines.

Don't forget SA_Avenger, who until running out of games on the wishlist, was keeping pace with me.

Stanley Tweedle
Aug 15, 2001

i was looking for this thread in pgs. time for new glasses, i'd say.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Gift Train is always the best part of the sales, thanks everyone for joining in.

As ever, thanks Nettle for running it and again, sorry for your loss.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

It's always fun, you guys are all awesome! Sorry I wasn't very on-the-ball this time, should be better come summer! (Please god let summer not be as rough as this christmas was xD)

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Nettle Soup posted:

It's always fun, you guys are all awesome! Sorry I wasn't very on-the-ball this time, should be better come summer! (Please god let summer not be as rough as this christmas was xD)

Nettle, you were great. We only had what, one dud this train? And Katreus was a saint who took care of it.

So: take care of yourself, and summer will be better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Thanks for running this thing each time there's a sale!

• Locked thread