Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
I remember reading about this and seeing the PnP. I’m interested in giving it a shot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Shadow225 posted:

Alright, with that in mind, I think that adding energy to the deck is the safest bet right now, as we can all use energy. I have an energy card I can throw into the deck.

Yeah, getting Energy out to turn on any of our abilities sounds like the best course of action this early.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

As there's only one copy of Airlock in the deck, I think we should definitely wait on that until more people have at least said something, if not had a turn. So far, this thread has been eeriely quiet.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

rydiafan posted:

So just to be clear, since there was one card in the command pile, two cards were added, and two cards were drawn, there's still one card left in it, right? And unless I'm missing something I don't see any way for there ever to be more or less than one card in the command pile after the two cards are executed, correct?

So, one card is left in the Command Pile at the end of the turn, but three cards are added: one from the current player, one from their ally and one from the deck, meaning that most turns, there will be four cards in the pile, two of which are played, one is discarded and one is left facedown.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Dancer posted:

Sooo since that last post is in direct contradiction with what I was saying, I decided to thoroughly go through the rulebook again, and it turns out that I did indeed miss a thing. We missed the rule that you also add a card from the command pile (which also made the rules more ambiguous in a few other ways). Since I was already thinking this game has too much RNG, I think I'd rather not add more. Maybe I run another pbf after this, with that rule, but, unless there are objections, I'd rather play it "my way" for now.

Oh okay, fair enough.

So it'll be one card from previous turns and one card from each person that turn?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

rydiafan posted:

If nobody has an energy to throw we can play a Hull Breach, while we have the energy to fix it.

I can actually help with that.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Does anyone still have Energy in their hand?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

The General posted:

I have a recycle, that could be energy.

Close enough!

Anyone else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006