Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I will join.

I do have a question:
It doesn't sound like the oxygen cells are in the deck. Where are they? How many are there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

That's exactly what a saboteur would call it...

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I have a few questions.

1. Is the Command Deck face up or face down?

2. Do players add their cards to the deck face up or face down?

3. What happen to the cards that get resolved? Do they go back into the command pile?

4. What is the turn order? Can we add it to OP?

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Alright, with that in mind, I think that adding energy to the deck is the safest bet right now, as we can all use energy. I have an energy card I can throw into the deck.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Yes, you send me 2 dollars for every post you make.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

To actually add discussion, we are looking at effectively three situations right now:

1. Command card was Energy. One player added energy. We would not know what to other card is.

2. Command card was Energy. Both players added energy. This would make the other card an energy.

3. Command card was not energy. Both players would have to add energy. We would not know what the other card is.

So with that in mind, I think the most likely situation was that both of us added energy to the pile. While the other card is most likely an energy through pure frequentist statistics, we don't know for certain. I think that we should continue to try and play low impact cards for now. I threw an Energy in the pot last round, and have a Recycle and Discharge left. In retrospect, I should have thrown the Discharge out while no one had energy, but you live and you learn.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

rydiafan posted:

You want to ally with me and put that recycle in? I can get rid of my impact if I draw it. Impact seems like the least bad bad card, though, so no worries if you want to save your recycle.

This early in the game, I would actually prefer trying to garner as much information about all players as possible. Having a known decent card, known bad card, and a random card in my hand is better in my mind than a known bad card and two random cards in my hand. We can save my Recycle for when we really need it.

That said, if you want me to toss it in now, I can.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Paging rydiafan.

And also the other 3 players to say anything :v

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

General, how would you feel about throwing the energy in the pot so that we can fix the hull breach this turn?

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

That's all that I need to know.

I formally choose The General as my partner.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Hmmm. My recycle didn't pop up. Weird.

I don't want to tank the damage since I can do that exactly twice and there are other ways to take damage, and we have margin of error still, so let's lose a cell.

Then I will accrue the energy.

At the end of the turn, I will use the energy to patch up the hull breach before a Discharge pops out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

As a bump:

I do not have any energy.

• Locked thread