Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

I'll deduce things socially in space!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

So for what it's worth I have an energy, an impact, and an airlock. I stand by the "get energy into the deck" plan, so that's what I'm playing. I'll keep the airlock until we figure out somebody who needs to die.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

So just to be clear, since there was one card in the command pile, two cards were added, and two cards were drawn, there's still one card left in it, right? And unless I'm missing something I don't see any way for there ever to be more or less than one card in the command pile after the two cards are executed, correct?

I need an ally! Who wants to pitch an energy in there with me, or barring that who wants to pitch something else in there and let us know what it is?

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Shadow225 posted:

I threw an Energy in the pot last round, and have a Recycle and Discharge left.

You want to ally with me and put that recycle in? I can get rid of my impact if I draw it. Impact seems like the least bad bad card, though, so no worries if you want to save your recycle.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

If nobody has an energy to throw we can play a Hull Breach, while we have the energy to fix it.

rydiafan fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Dec 27, 2017

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Perfect.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Dancer posted:

Just to clarify, nimby can only use the energy in front of him to fix a hull breach when it's his turn to play.

Sure, but unless I misread your description Hull Breach didn't trigger until my turn, and if nimby doesn't fix it on his turn we'll just shove him out an airlock.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Whelp, nobody else was offering any better plays, so that's the plan I'm going with.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Bump and clarification that Some Numbers is my official ally choice.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Since my ability currently doesn't seem useful (I'm sure it will be later, though) I will use the energy I drew to get the Hull Breach half fixed, then end my turn.

I have Impact and Air Lock. I don't think I'm a good ally choice currently.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

There's almost certainly an Energy in the command deck currently, fwiw. We've drawn exactly what we put in every time, and that's far more likely if in actuality we we're pulling a different energy card from what we put in at least once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

I have Impact and airlock.

• Locked thread