Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

I'm in if we call it the Spacey McSpaceship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Who wants to be my wingman on this very first outing of the Spacey McSpaceship? I promise nothing too terribly will happen when we play our cards!

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Dancer posted:

How did you not go for McSpaceFace...

Can we rechristen the ship? This is indeed vastly superior.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Then I'll pick Shadow as my ally.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

I'm going to keep this 2 energy to help fix things, if that's ok with everyone. I don't think I need to use it yet, anyway.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

I have no useful cards left right now, so I'd prefer not to be anyone's ally right now.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

We're in a spaceship, so I corrected you.

The General posted:

Dammit Dancer, I'm a doctor, not a researcher!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

I'm a poor choice of ally. Probably not the worst, but there's (I hope) definitely better available.

• Locked thread