Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Arsenal are an absolute mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Should have been 2 there.

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
YNWA

Also we don't need Henderson at all lmbo

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

blue footed boobie posted:

Arsenal are an absolute mess.

This has been true for at least what 5 years?

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Iwobi will never show his “potential. He doesn’t have any

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Its kind of hard to do anything when you have 3 passengers in Xhaka, ozil and Alexis.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Lee Dixon is not impressed with the arse

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Arsenal are mostly just blindly lumping it forward

that sexy Arsenal football

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

this game is untidy

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

AAHHHHHHHHHH

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol just lol. Great miss.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

MANE FOR FUCKS SAKE LAD

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
ffs Liverpoo

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

SALAH FOR FUCKS SAKE LAD

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

ooooooh mané

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

UnderFreddy posted:

Iwobi will never show his “potential. He doesn’t have any

Wengy has already ruined him.

Arsenal are such a shitshow.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Lol just lol. Great miss.

And again.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
lmao

Sanskrit Scat
Aug 11, 2007

That was so dire and typical for Arsenal

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

loving hell Atkinson they just push Mané over there how do you not see that

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
This is a proper loving clown show

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
love a good klopp meltdown

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Ozil and Alexis seem to have decided they don't give a gently caress and lol that Arsene keeps playing them.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

hahah good stuff

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Should have been two or three goals up tbf.

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
Kloppo upset

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

Arsenal can't do anything with the ball except give it away

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ozil and Alexis seem to have decided they don't give a gently caress and lol that Arsene keeps playing them.

I dunno how they expect to get the kind of transfer they apparently think they warrant if they keep on being completely anonymous

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

For two teams fairly well know for their footballing ability this has been properly poo poo

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Alexis doesn't give a poo poo.

Ozil is being played in a dumb position and with a lovely midfield. It's so easy for him to get isolated on the wing, and the midfield can neither defend nor get the ball forward. The whole team is an absolute mess and it will take a couple years to sort out.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

peanut- posted:

I dunno how they expect to get the kind of transfer they apparently think they warrant if they keep on being completely anonymous

Alexis had a deal with City already and his performance this season won't change that. Ozil :shrug: I have no doubt somebody will shovel a poo poo load of money as well. It literally doesn't matter for them.

Edit: Ozil is technically playing in behind the striker and is doing literally zero work to get to space between the lines....and he always tries to make that run inside out anyways not that Xhaka could get him the ball anyways. He also keeps going next to Wilshere/Xhaka or behind them or I don't even know what the gently caress this team is trying to do. ^^

rex rabidorum vires fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Dec 22, 2017

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

arsenal should sack arsene wenger just my opinion

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

For two teams fairly well know for their footballing ability this has been properly poo poo
I agree, sack Klopp for this bad first half.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Latinx posted:

arsenal should sack arsene wenger just my opinion

Stan loves him so lol good luck. He shouldn't have been retained either of the last two times his contract was up.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

Stan loves him so lol good luck. He shouldn't have been retained either of the last two times his contract was up.

You know he'll get another contract at the end of this season no matter what.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Shoren posted:

You know he'll get another contract at the end of this season no matter what.

:shepicide: yea.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
You're all pretending that Liverpool aren't going to bottle the poo poo out of this and give Arsenal the dirtiest come back in the second half.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
We're going to Everton this up good and proper

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Put Welbeck on for Alexis immediately please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

I would like for Liverpool to score a bunch more goals

unrelated but Burnley-Spurs could be a real interesting game which is a sentence I never thought I'd say

• Locked thread