Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
this is amazing lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Liverpool gonna Liverpool

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

phwoar

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Buy a loving goalie at Christmas Jurgen

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Lol I stepped away for 5 minutes and what the gently caress

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
It's going to be 5-5

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
cum everywhere. big wengy. phwoar

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I hope Liverpool now go up 4-3 and then concede a late jammy goal.

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

wtf

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Woke up just in time to see 4 goals, phwoar :getin:

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

I was playing Fire Pro Wrestling World at the start of the first half, tabbed out and found out its 3-2.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
3 arsenal goals in 5 minutes? liverpool should be ashamed

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
JURGY PLZ

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Did nothing after half time. Let Arsenal waltz back into the game. Stopped playing after scoring the second. Stopped playing after conceding one. No adjustments whatsoever, no in game management.

poo poo like this is why I question Klopp. He cannot manage a game.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Nice meltdown

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

EvilHawk posted:

Did nothing after half time. Let Arsenal waltz back into the game. Stopped playing after scoring the second. Stopped playing after conceding one. No adjustments whatsoever, no in game management.

klopp out?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

T Bowl posted:

3 arsenal goals in 5 minutes? liverpool should be ashamed

I’d imagine they’re desensitized to this kind of poo poo by now

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

COME ON MANE

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Latinx posted:

klopp out?

If we don't buy a keeper and a centre back yes.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol everyone is melting down everywhere.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Mané's been loving poo poo for a month as well

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

EvilHawk posted:

Bullshit. Playing perfectly for the first half, of course you don't change anything. Then Gomez makes one bad mistake, and almost instantaneously Mignolet makes a howler. What's he supposed to do, sub either of them off?

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

EvilHawk posted:

Mané's been loving poo poo for a month as well

A full volley on a ball coming in from over his shoulder is not exactly an easy chance, he did pretty well just to force a save

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Arsenal going to gift this back. I can feel it

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

tarbrush posted:

Bullshit. Playing perfectly for the first half, of course you don't change anything. Then Gomez makes one bad mistake, and almost instantaneously Mignolet makes a howler. What's he supposed to do, sub either of them off?

This team cannot defend when they come under pressure. This is a long running thing. If we're a goal or two up and concede that's it, game over.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

EvilHawk posted:

This team cannot defend when they come under pressure. This is a long running thing. If we're a goal or two up and concede that's it, game over.

Arsenal are about as bad at the back... it's not game over at all derp.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

tarbrush posted:

forget it, jake. it's evilhawk

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Would love to see AMN in midfield.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

T Bowl posted:

Arsenal are about as bad at the back... it's not game over at all derp.

Maybe we scrap a draw out of this but that doesn't excuse this collapse.

And again, it's happened over and over again and there's absolutely zero sign of Klopp knowing how to fix it. If he can't fix the glaring problems why is he given a free pass

But lol EvilHawk meltdown Klopp out

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

liverpool would've wanted to score more in the first half I think

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

EvilHawk posted:

And again, it's happened over and over again and there's absolutely zero sign of Klopp knowing how to fix it. If he can't fix the glaring problems why is he given a free pass

It's his fault for not replacing Mignolet the moment he walked in the door, he's done nothing wrong tactically today.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

YES gently caress OFF ARSENAL

BOBBBBYYYYYY

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Hahahaha, this loving game.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
this game loving owns

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

EvilHawk posted:

You were saying? meltdown

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

This loving game

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Cech has been toast for a year and lol the CBs are no where to be found.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
holy poo poo klopp out!!

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
This is the most ridiculous game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT