Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i didn't realise there was a match on and missed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Re Ox I am biased as an Arsenal fan but I would say the main problem is he struggles to maintain consistency, if Klopp can coach that out of him the price tag isn’t an issue. As it stands he is a pricey downgrade on Sterling.

you're not doing andy carroll maths on this

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Thank gently caress

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Ninpo posted:

Jozy played really well and played a big part in or was directly responsible for the chances that SHOULD have been put away. I don't know why everyone is pinning this on Jozy he had a great game and is often starved of any decent service.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bape Culture posted:

I wish there was a couple of matches today

same i forgot it was christmas eve and was just another sunday

• Locked thread