Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

That Liverpool kit is a travesty, I hope we lose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

For two teams fairly well know for their footballing ability this has been properly poo poo
I agree, sack Klopp for this bad first half.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

I was playing Fire Pro Wrestling World at the start of the first half, tabbed out and found out its 3-2.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

Maybe we scrap a draw out of this but that doesn't excuse this collapse.

And again, it's happened over and over again and there's absolutely zero sign of Klopp knowing how to fix it. If he can't fix the glaring problems why is he given a free pass

But lol EvilHawk meltdown Klopp out
Its because you sound like every plastic that demands that their managed get sacked after a run of poor form.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

He's not bought a centre back since Klavan.

He's not bought a goalkeeper since Karius.

I don't have the belief you have any more.
Alright. Who would you bring in as a replacement.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

I don't know but why does that mean I can't say he's making mistakes?
Thats obvious but I'm not going "btw he should be sacked".

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

So how long does he get?

Seriously asking, at what point would you say he should no longer be Liverpool manager?
Longer than Rodgers at least.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

I think we as a people need to accept that Man Utd and Mourinho will always strangle the joy of football and we shouldn't let them ruin Christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Remember when Lukaku started off the season really well and every pundit was like "Man Utd will boss this league easy this year with aggressive football".

A golden era that was.

• Locked thread