Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thisdude23
Jul 10, 2001

So take me back, back to better days
Cause this time between is wasting me away
poo poo like this is when I miss LVG. Also, why not pull Lukaku instead of Martial and leave on Lingard?

Someone school me please... :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thisdude23
Jul 10, 2001

So take me back, back to better days
Cause this time between is wasting me away

TheBigAristotle posted:

First off, LVG's matches were far more difficult to watch. Second, I agree that it is real weird that Lukaku never gets subbed off

Hell yeah they were so when they played like poo poo it was expected. They look chaotic out there under Jose, like they have no clue

But seriously, pull Lukaku man, but not for Ibra. Don't ever play those two together.

Der Shovel posted:

... Mourinho surely isn't helping by having his team park the bus against any half decent side, thus sending them the message that they're not good enough to take anyone decent on.

Mou's pretty much flat out said that Lukaku is undroppable. That's a big problem IMO.

This. Lingard/Rashford/Martial with Mata/Matic/Mhiki/Pogba (some combination of anything) would kill off a match.

Seriously, what am I missing here??

thisdude23 fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Dec 23, 2017

• Locked thread