Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
What if we get "intimate," I unzip my fly, and a jack in the box springs out?

What if this OK Cupid profile is deceptive and she's not "a free spirit looking for adventure" but actually deceased political economist John Kenneth Galbraith?

How many ferrets is too many to bring to a first date?

What if my parents' catastrophic relationship and my own personal shortcomings make me incapable of healthy relations and also she's a 12 foot spider?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
What if I get reservations at a nice restaurant and a comet strikes the Earth?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I'm not sure I'm emotionally ready for a tsundere.

Macnult

What if their dog is evil and knows I take the "pet approval test" seriously?

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Depends.
Is your date a mouse or a rabbit?

Koishi Komeiji

Is there a phone app that will show my dating points (dp) as I reply to her questions? I'm trying to do an any percent speedrun and seeing my score would really help with getting the sex ending.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
what if the guy meets me for coffee, frowns disapprovingly, and holds up a pantone swatch to me and says "you are slightly paler than you look in your profile photo" and i never get to be a part of his skin suit?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
What if movie theater popcorn gives me brain parasites?

What if she wants to watch a NASCAR race and the date takes 9 hours?

"Does anyone have an instruction manual for dating, cause I could sure use one," I say with a grin, but I mean it and we both know I mean it.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
What if she only loves me for my kidneys.

----------------

drilldo squirt

What if she has bad taste in penises?

----------------

drilldo squirt

What if after we get married she takes out her teeth and puts them on the nightstand before giving me a insanely good bj like in that one movie.

----------------

drilldo squirt

What if she doesn't like that movie?

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I don't want to sound paranoid, but what if I turn out to be a Martian? It would be very stressful to learn in the middle of a date.

drilldo squirt

What if she is sexist and expects me to do things like paying.

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

drilldo squirt posted:

What if he has GOOD taste in penises?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

drilldo squirt posted:

then maybe you should wash it

drilldo squirt

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

I don't want to sound paranoid, but what if I turn out to be a Martian? It would be very stressful to learn in the middle of a date.

What if this is mars.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

i mean the good news is she could always turn out to be a martian too!!!

Robot Made of Meat

Oh Drilldo! She doesn't want penises with good taste . . . she wants penises that taste good!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

drilldo squirt

hamjobs posted:

then maybe you should wash it

I wash my penis every day. Sometimes more than once.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

What if we get "intimate," I unzip my fly, and a jack in the box springs out?

What if this OK Cupid profile is deceptive and she's not "a free spirit looking for adventure" but actually deceased political economist John Kenneth Galbraith?

What if my parents' catastrophic relationship and my own personal shortcomings make me incapable of healthy relations and also she's a 12 foot spider?

1. it's fine everyone's jack in the box spring is a different size and shape, so more than likely, if she's consenting, you'll get to play a rousing game of cornhole--everyone loves chuckin the bean bags in the hole

2. i hate to break this to you but all women are actually deceased political economist john kenneth galbraith but also ayn rand

3. why aren't you bringing the badgers you cheapass

4. nothing a round of therapy and having your insides liquefied then sucked out can't fix

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

drilldo squirt posted:

I wash my penis every day. Sometimes more than once.

then you should be good fam unless she's actually a marmoset

at which point maybe you should like date on your level, you are not ready for a marmoset

drilldo squirt

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Oh Drilldo! She doesn't want penises with good taste . . . she wants penises that taste good!

My penis is both as it has a tie made out of black liquorice and a very tasteful suit made out of fruit by the foot.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

drilldo squirt posted:

My penis is both as it has a tie made out of black liquorice and a very tasteful suit made out of fruit by the foot.

excuse me sir but is that a tin of fruit stripe in your pocket

drilldo squirt

Anyway I hope my date isn't actually a horse.

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I thought I was having a panic episode in the bar but it turned out to just be a heart attack.

drilldo squirt

hamjobs posted:

excuse me sir but is that a tin of fruit stripe in your pocket

Nice.

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
What if she's a "dog person," but like a six foot tall basset hound?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

what if everything goes perfectly fine and they want to take me out on a date again but also they're some sort of incorporeal sea alien that glows, as directed by James Cameron????

drilldo squirt

The waiter brought out a covered plate and I swear to God I thought their was a racoon in there.

----------------

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i don't want to seem cheap, but what if she orders off the regular menu instead of the dollar menu?
I guess it's ok, it is her birthday after all

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

that wasn't a raccoon, you uncultured horse, that was a BADGER and i am NOT IMPRESSED by the men of this subforum AT ALL

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

what if she sends me a text like "ay girl wyd" and i'm like "nm bby send noods???" and then my phone begins dripping ramen broth and individual strands of noodles directly from fb messenger

drilldo squirt

What if I'm dead and I'm reliving the worst dates of my life.

----------------

drilldo squirt

What if this is hell?

----------------

drilldo squirt

It would explain the lack of free bread and butter.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

what if i ask him what he does for a living and he's like "ha ha ha if i told you i'd have to kill you" but he means it in the dad joke way and not the covert assassin for hire way, also what if he's actually dead and i'm beginning to hallucinate from dehydration on this formerly verdant moon experiencing heat death

drilldo squirt

What if she thinks my heavily used life size Jane Fonda real doll is creepy.

----------------

drilldo squirt

What if she wont let Ms. Fonda into the bed with us?

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

why won't anyone date me???? i've been doing everything i know how including running up to men and screaming YOU ARE MARRIED TO ME I AM JESUS'S ONLY DAUGHTER like the book said to do but i mean i guess this diary i found on the bus probably doesn't have a complete dating advice picture

• Locked thread