Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai

The X-man cometh posted:

I call it "Porky Pigging" but my date calls it "Donald Ducking" so there won't be a second date.

When the date was over, did you tell her "Th-Th-The, Th-Th-The, Th-Th... That's all, folks!"

Then she got all mad and made angry duck noises.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
What if his favorite movie is Fight Club and he keeps explaining the concept of "being alpha" all night?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Everytime she kisses me she says,"No Homo"

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
What if her clitoris is like 8 inches long and veiny?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
She says she wants to do Uber but for dating whatever the hell that means.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu

Bacon Taco posted:

What if her clitoris is like 8 inches long and veiny?

The weirdest and strangest Fight Club rule of them all. Kinda goes against the whole self-destruction thing.

Tik Tok Tommy

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Everytime she kisses me she says,"No, Homo"

:D

Machai

I'm a European visiting America, should I tip my date? I never know when it is appropriate.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

hamjobs posted:

what if we're at a nice romantic dinner and she reaches for my hand with her hooked talon but i move it away too soon and then it's awkward and she bites my head off at the top of my cervical spine but just a little

hamjobs posted:

what if i don't laugh at his jokes because i'm actually a blender and do not have a full range of emotions, only ice crush and three speeds

blaise rascal posted:

What if she doesn't show up? What if she shows up a negative number of times? What if she shows up twice?

The X-man cometh

hamjobs posted:

what if i don't laugh at his jokes because i'm actually a blender and do not have a full range of emotions, only ice crush and three speeds

You better not have lied and said you love liquefying on your profile.

Machai

What if we have a good time and I walk her to her door and we stand there looking into each other's eyes and I go in for a kiss only to discover she turns back into a cactus at midnight so I just get a face full of needles?

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
... and you're a javelina and you instinctually take a bite of the cactus, spines and all, p.much insuring there will be no second date

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
- My date turns out to be vegan... and I just pre-ordered a 2-person stuffed pig...

- It's always made me uncomfortable when my tinder date, 22SexyGirl shows up, turns out to be 44MuscleBear...

- Should I be worried when my date seems to be stabbing her thighs everytime I say something?

<3 <3 Vanisher

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
What if she doesn’t have a skeleton like me and instead has some kind of jelly

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
What if she is in on it just like everyone else creating the illusion of the world that is all just for me and I’m part of some sick tv show and nothing is real

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
What if I take her on a walk through the park and the trees do a The Happening?

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"
what if we go out and get pizza and we're 20 minutes into eating pizza at this restaurant and they say "i'll take the salad". now I have a partner, two pizzas and a salad? this is too much responsibility

Machai

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

What if I take her on a walk through the park and the trees do a The Happening?

they just start flopping everywhere?

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
My date is sitting on the table next to me, I've never seen her before, I don't know whom she is -and she seems to be eating food with a really big, black dude... Should I be worried?

<3 <3 Vanisher

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
What if I'm unsure if the sample is from the northern or southern hemisphere and can't adjust for different atmospheric c12/c14 concentrations and it swings my apparent age estimate by 30 years?

Duckbox

What if my date is an antiquities smuggler and she's only seeing me to construct an alibi while her secret twin sister who everyone thinks died of typhoid fever on holiday twenty years ago murders the old lady who caught her hiding a Babylonian frieze in her miniature grand piano and I have to answer a bunch of questions from a weird Belgian guy with a waxed mustache?

Do you think she'll still put out?

Machai

canyoneer posted:

What if I'm unsure if the sample is from the northern or southern hemisphere and can't adjust for different atmospheric c12/c14 concentrations and it swings my apparent age estimate by 30 years?

Depends on age of consent laws in your laboratory

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
What if she's a personified concept like Lady Liberty?

The X-man cometh
Lady Luck is the perfect date.

Duckbox

Uncle Sam will do all the weird stuff.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Duckbox posted:

Uncle Sam will do all the weird stuff.

what if i'm too into that and then uncle sam is like "i don't want YOU and YOU should leave" and i steal his tophat

The X-man cometh
He bombs your family with a drone.

Machai

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

What if she's a personified concept like Lady Liberty?

Lady Liberty is real. She's really tall and really French.

Duckbox

What if my date says we should "go dutch" but I don't have any clogs?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
What if I forget how to walk?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
What if every bad thing I've ever done flashes through my mind all at once and blood comes out my nose?

Farecoal

There he go

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

What if every bad thing I've ever done flashes through my mind all at once and blood comes out my nose?

UWBW posted:

Sir this thread is for funny jokes not real concerns.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
What if she's a mongoose? I'm a snake if that matters

Senior Management

I heard this song called "Why Do Fools Fall in Love?" Does that mean that if I fall for this nice lady I am a big dumb moron? I don't want to be the fool here.

:jerry:

Senior Management

What if she finds out that this is a date and not a business lunch with a new client?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
What if her belly button is an outty and since mine is an inny we hug and they get stuck and we gotta explain it to the medics

What if my safe word is a mortal insult and dishonors my family?

What if we go out on a date that involves a drive through a safari and a lion reaches through the door and drags her off and now I gotta deal with that poo poo the rest of my life?

What if she has to see me choke to death on a mouthful of breadsticks because I got nervous and chain-gobbled them down so I didn't have to talk and screw up the date and she's gotta deal with that poo poo the rest of her life?

What if we're both the victims of a homicidal cannibal maniac serial killer and we both gotta deal with watching each other get eaten to death and now we gotta deal with that poo poo for the rest of our (short) lives?

Remember the movie "Speed"? What if we somehow end up on that bus but Keeanu Reeves is nowhere to be found as that police officer but instead shows up as the "Bill and Ted" Keeanu and now we both gotta deal with THAT poo poo for the rest of our lives

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Splatmaster posted:

What if we go out on a date that involves a drive through a safari and a lion reaches through the door and drags her off and now I gotta deal with that poo poo the rest of my life?

Senior Management

What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

Twenty Four

This time of year, wondering if a little while ago I was looking at the old years calendar or new years calendar, a perfectly reasonable dating concern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

what if we go dancing and she has two left feet then gets kidnapped in the middle of the date by medical researchers?

• Locked thread