Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's real hard to choose best face from this episode

Very :goleft: episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
Not sure I'd want to see what they'd do with pine cones in AV, honestly

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
binged heyacamp yesterday and Could Not BELIEVE the stamp rally was a ruse by chiaki and aoi, mind totally blown

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Omnicrom posted:

Also shout outs to chubby Nadeshiko. The Kirby comparisons remain incredibly apt.
I guess she's always been quite cheeky

Bonus:

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

The Black Stones posted:

The entire time I was watching I was going “how the hell did Ena know? Did Nadeshiko take a picture and Ena notice them in the background?”

Cue the post credits and she works at a convenience store where Nadeshiko’s mom gabs was a great reveal.
Seriously, the show answering how Ena knew Rin was spying on Nadeshiko, what her job was, and what did Rin's mom look like when she rode in the final minute was amazing(ly efficient).