Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

el dorito posted:

the twitter pic cuts it off but SHE COMES WITH HER DOG

Chikuwa!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

What is it about shimarin that makes the people at good smile give her extra accessories, first the deluxe edition with the tent and now a scooter edition.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Hey guess what came back on preorder just in time for season 2! Shima Rin

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That sunrise was perfectly timed. I also cannot believe how much I missed this show, it's like sliding into a warm comfy sweater on a cold winter's day.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Dangit, only a few frames of Grandpa Snake. I was looking forward to the memes.

He's a good grandpa though, living his best life but still making time for his grandchildren.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Show's upped it's visual gags with some classic anime and looney tunes gags this season

Yeah they've loosened up the style to allow more comedy, which is good.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Man for the first time I want a VR headset

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

No wonder they had dinner at 9PM. Rin didn't get a lot of sleep that night, but she's young, she'll be fine.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

StandardVC10 posted:

I'm not sure I get why Ena wants to keep that secret, though. Konbini clerk is a noble profession

Probably because if they knew they would shop at that one specifically while she's working and might get her in trouble with the boss.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Lot of beautiful scenery this episode, makes me want to visit like others have said.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Man I hope this gets a US release, even on home video.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Nanigans posted:

Has the movie had a home release yet?

There's a movie?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

:kimchi:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

This week's episode felt really empty for some reason. I know they go low on the background character count anyway but it felt extra lifeless at times. Maybe it's was just the fact that most of the episode took place in the early morning and in a tourist spot in the off-season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

This season is growing on me. The backgrounds are still kinda off-putting but I'm getting used to them. The touring is fun though.