Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
This show has upped the face gags and I am down for it.

That or I don’t remember the first season all that well and need to rewatch it. Where’s my drat Blu-Rays?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

StandardVC10 posted:

Rin is history's greatest monster and Nadeshiko is everyone's wife, apparently

Correct me if I’m wrong, but they wanted “Nabeshiko” to be everyone’s wife. Normal Nadeshiko? Get outta town.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
That’s me whenever I go out to eat.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
The entire time I was watching I was going “how the hell did Ena know? Did Nadeshiko take a picture and Ena notice them in the background?”

Cue the post credits and she works at a convenience store where Nadeshiko’s mom gabs was a great reveal.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Yeah I figure she doesn’t want the attention, and also she loves that Nadeshiko’s mom spills all the secrets and doesn’t want Nadeshiko to tell her mom to zip it.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
I really wish they’d give it a Blu-Ray release so I can re-watch it while I work out. Now that Funi/Crunchy is merged I don’t see why this and Place Farther can’t come out.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
So our chances of a Blu-Ray release got infinitely better as CR announced a dub for the show. If it wasn’t popular I don’t think they would have bothered this late into it, so here’s hoping they also announce something in regards to the movie.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

The tweet was from yesterday so it’s today.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
CR announced they got the movie for streaming but no date as to when they’ll show it.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Watched the movie. Good stuff. It’s fun how they have to find ways to manufacture some kind of conflict but really the best parts are just them chilling out. Also seeing the girls operate heavy machinery. Good times. I really want to own this series, where’s my Blu-Rays CR?

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
You absolutely could break it up if you wanted to, but I think it flows well enough that a movie was a good way to go.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Maybe it’s one of those magic picture things but you can only see it if your Japanese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
It is a new studio, yeah.