Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Burnt Poffin posted:

Some of the background music reminds me of ARIA's BGM. Very chill and relaxing. :)

Euphoria~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
Ah, they've introduced her to the doorway to the poorhouse.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Spiritus Nox posted:

It has been a spectacular Lunch-Break anime, in my experience.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
Don't forget to watch the end card all the way to the end.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
I picked up a tent/mattress/sleeping bag set on special at REI yesterday, plus a lightweight camp chair for 20% off, and I'm not going to lie it was probably influenced by this show.

Now I just need to get that whole "camp food/cooking" thing figured out.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
Thursdays just aren't going to be the same. :(

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

SwissArmyDruid posted:

We could go back and forth about <insert W-word relating to indigenous Americans>aboos

Wampumaboos?

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
BluRay extra short is up.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
From the first-week sales of the second BD, it looks like this is still the best-selling show from last season that isn't part of the Love Live idolbux juggernaut, outselling the number 3 show (A Place Further Than the Universe) by 50%.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
Make sure to renew your membership in Secret Society BLANKET.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Daedalus1134 posted:

On that note, when episode 5 aired, I figured whatever background store they were using for the Caribou might be real, checked google maps, and found it's actually a camping store called MontBell.

MontBell does have some US locations, although some have closed.