Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.

sinky posted:

Note: Buying a tent will not turn you into an anime schoolgirl

Reality never works the way it should.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.
Rather than being encouraged by this show to go camping, I've become enthralled with Rin's scooter. It seems my desire to own such a scooter increases with every show I see where one of that kind is shown.

Of course in reality I'm probably over the weight limit on them, just with my corpulent self. Also, where I live if I went around on a scooter I'd end up being a weirdly shaped mark on the front grill of a pickup truck. I hate reality.

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.

TasogareNoKagi posted:

Out of the dozen or so series I've directly imported, only the Nanoha movies had English subtitles.

I know the Love Live! TV and movie BDs, and the Clannad and Clannad ~After Story~ BD box sets, had English subtitles. So a few titles do have them.

I've found cdjapan.co.jp to be a good source to verify if English subtitles are on any particular BD/DVD (if not necessarily the cheapest place to actually buy them).

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.

tsob posted:

That makes me simultaneously happy and sad. I'd like them both to sell well.

A Place Further Than the Universe is selling well, especially for an anime-original show that doesn't have a manga or LN behind to help further boost interest.

It's just that Yuru Camp is selling insanely well.

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.

tsob posted:

What's the thing above the table and to the right of the hammer? Just looks like some kind of plaque.

That's a closeup of the hammer's wooden handle. It's emblazoned with the image from the anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.

Magnificent.