Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
Thank you for reminding me I didn't finish the second season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Just watched the movie after a kind of lovely day at work and I'm more relaxed than I have ever been.

Just incredible that the major crisis is an archaeological dig, which kind of made me want to rewatch detectorists.

Also I think it really works as a movie. I wouldn't want it as a miniseries.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Daedalus1134 posted:

Went to Japan, visited Izu and Mt Omuro entirely due to Yurucamp. You win this time, anime tourism.

No Fuji visible, I have been cheated.

Based on my experience in Japan I don't think Fuji is real and it's actually some sort of elaborate prank the Japanese play on tourists.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Interesting, I wasn't sure if there would be anymore with them as school kids after the movie.

Is it a new studio? It looks different and more CGI.