Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

It doesn't even look like the same show without giant parkas and scarves!!

Maybe I'm just not in tune with what's turning on japanese creeps any more, but yurucamp seemed pretty light on fanservice, right? exploit my precious camp daughters and heads will roll :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I camped a whole bunch when I was in Girl Guides and yurucamp made me super nostalgic for it but, how do you camp without a responsible leader present :ohdear:

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I think indigo won't be delivering my copy until the end of the month :(

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Don't really like watching live action dramas, but I'm happy for more yurucamp

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Does Winter 2021 mean January or like, December

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

rin and nadeshiko are friendship goals tbh. i teared up at the end*

*i do this with every episode

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Indigo emailed me to be like 'sorry! 'Laid Back Camp vol. 12' is delayed! If it doesn't ship soon we'll automatically cancel your order for you' like hey wait no i want that--

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

duz posted:

Still not 100% sold on the backgrounds that are photographs with a slight filter on them.

They look bad

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Man maybe I'm just in a different point in my life now but I don't think I'm feeling it and I hope as the season progresses it gets better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

ATP_Power posted:

I don't like how they're doing the backgrounds and it's a shame cause otherwise it seems like the new studio is doing a decent job, but the backgrounds don't work for me and that's a major issue in a series like this.

I just can't feel cozy with something that feels half assed