Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I really really like this show. It strikes me the characters in this show are super well adjusted for SoL anime, like they have quirks but no full on neurosis, and they're never overly mean. There's nothing wrong with that stuff, and it's partly cause they're older than these characters usually are, but it's still super refreshing. Definitely laid back camp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Pollyanna posted:

We have made a breakthrough in YuruCamp studies.

https://twitter.com/nikaidonACT3/status/958243836827910144

Incredibly powerful! They're all doomed.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Triggerhappypilot posted:

Somebody noticed a subtle change in the OP. Rin goes from saying "No" to "I'll think about it."

I love this show so much.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Spiritus Nox posted:

Others have pointed it out well before me, but man I really like how this show uses everyone's phones.

That scene in the restaurant, where Rin is just having this quiet moment while everyone on her phone has a silly argument, kinda encapsulates the entire show. I love that she ignores everyone and just gets what she wants.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

this guy rules

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I checked the charts and A Place Further Than the Universe is selling pretty drat well.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

extremely good birthday

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Hell yea stay cozy

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

even with just her hair is funny this rules

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

That's badass and I'm excited to see the final product!

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

oh my god the sticker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Extremely happy that camp is back. Cannot get over how majestic the scene of Rin meeting Nadeshiko, saying hello, and then leaving was.