Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I can't but feel that the PVs don't feel quite as aesthetically pleasing as the manga, but I still can't see a way the overall show is not going to be excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I had already liked the manga ahead of time but this adaption has been simply joyous.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Very important to learn that Aoi's flesh fang is apparently hereditary.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I'm glad I try to watch this show during/right after meals.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
But, that means Kirby ate her!!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Easily one of the best SOL experiences I can think of in the last several/many years.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
\ コンニチワ /

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The enemies of every vacation itinerary re: food, food trucks and pizza.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Talking pinecones were finally taken to their logical conclusion this ep

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I thought grilled avocado sounded amazing so the follow up made me laugh a lot.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
RIP Aki

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
lmao at the teacher cracking the can open smash cut to taxi. Pretty sure everyone has been in an outing like that once.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I can kind of agree with the sentiment that it might have worked better as a miniseries rather than a movie but it was still great to come back to that crew. I'm pretty sure I saw short hair Rin in the later manga chapters but I have no idea how it actually transitions to that because there's like a 9 volume gap in the scans.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
They should make them really blurry with random live action people statically standing around like classic Higurashi, then they'd be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Oh OK yeah, these backgrounds look incredibly bad lol