Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Not sure if I should groan or laugh at Conenichwa for the pine cone joke or not

That is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

GhostStalker posted:

Anyone want to buy a branded ShimaRin wood hatchet for $150?

Or her scarf? The latter finally got me to make an Amiami account.

That’s the second run of that scarf, I’ve taken it to Mt Rainier a few times now. Holds up well, but it's pretty thin material unless you wrap it multiple times.

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

Edward IV posted:

Also, buying a full-size Caribou-kun? :swoon: If only it didn't cost ¥360,000 (I could sort of justify for half that just for the gimmick), probably didn't cost an arm and a leg to ship it overseas, I had an actual place to put it when not taking it camping, and were actually real.

On that note, when episode 5 aired, I figured whatever background store they were using for the Caribou might be real, checked google maps, and found it's actually a camping store called MontBell. The store is indeed right next to the radar dome, and it has a giant bear instead of a Caribou.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...5!4d138.8034364

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

Yeah, cmon. I can't get 5 more seasons of this otherwise!

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

I had to take my nerd photo during my camping trip last month.

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

Went to Japan, visited Izu and Mt Omuro entirely due to Yurucamp. You win this time, anime tourism.

No Fuji visible, I have been cheated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

Season 3 announced for 2024, now by studio Eight Bit, which, among other things, did the Encouragement of Climb series.

https://twitter.com/yurukyan_goods/status/1677944126736834560