Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward IV
Jan 15, 2006

Where would one go at this time of year, though? Maybe it's varies depending on region but almost all of the campgrounds here in New Jersey (both in state parks and private) are only open between April and October. :( I'd be down for some off season, cold weather camping if it weren't for that stumbling block.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward IV
Jan 15, 2006

Nate RFB posted:

I thought grilled avocado sounded amazing so the follow up made me laugh a lot.

I don't cook with avocado but I guess there's a reason why it's almost always used in a cold dish or as a side or topping in a hot dish. I imagine it gets really gooey and oxidizes really quickly when you heat it.

Also, buying a full-size Caribou-kun? :swoon: If only it didn't cost ¥360,000 (I could sort of justify for half that just for the gimmick), probably didn't cost an arm and a leg to ship it overseas, I had an actual place to put it when not taking it camping, and were actually real.