Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Boro got mo besic on loan from Everton. Any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
mo besic, mo problems

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

vivisectvnv posted:

he has had back to 20+ goal seasons and will probably get close to a third this season what are you talking about

the most skilled center forward russia has had since, jeez i don't know, pavlyuchenko for that 07-09 blip

aie, must of been counting the europa league contributions, but anytime you get over 15 a season in the RPL, is honestly a very good season in a league where everyone but the moscow clubs and zenit/krasnodar park the bus

yeah he’s been bafflingly good for krasnodar but you must have a short memory if you don’t remember when he was in the Russian national team despite only having scored about 3 career goals

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Arsenal missed a trick

Meet the first player to have been paid for in cryptocurrency. Omer Faruk Kıroglu was rewarded 0.0524 in Bitcoin (£384.12 at 18:00 GMT on Tuesday) and 2,500 Turkish lira (£467.30) to join Harunustaspor, who compete in the Sakarya First Division Group B.

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

RideTheSpiral posted:

yeah he’s been bafflingly good for krasnodar but you must have a short memory if you don’t remember when he was in the Russian national team despite only having scored about 3 career goals

i think his first permanent place in the national team was after that 1st good season with Krasnodar, during the run-up to and the 2016 Euros

all i'm saying is it's not patently ridiculous for West Ham to have pursued him and just as stupid for them to have put in an insanely low bid for him considering the market

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

Bape Culture posted:

Boro got mo besic on loan from Everton. Any good?

Completely forgot about him. I recall him looking solid for Everton when he first arrived.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Van der Wiel signed for a MLS club for 220k. He was at PSG not long ago, wtf happened

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Van der Wiel signed for a MLS club for 220k. He was at PSG not long ago, wtf happened

turns out he was actually really bad once he left Ajax.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
This was a transfer window lacking in ridiculous drama and nonsense, but luckily some has apparently been found.

https://nos.nl/artikel/2214824-hoe-linksback-agbenyenu-psv-in-de-kou-liet-staan.html

This article written in moon language apparently says that PSV thought they had signed Lunor Agbenyenu. They had a camera crew at the stadium and an unveiling ceremony ready to go and everything, but he apparently just didn’t show. Instead he flew to Lisbon and signed for Sporting.

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
Better than getting Berbatov'd, I guess

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Karen brady wrote an article for the sun last year that leicester owners took offense to so when they enquired about slimani were told there was no chance.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/feb/01/west-ham-suspend-tony-henry-racism-claim-sign-african-players

Karen Brady posted:

A fellow Premier League director reports that last night he bumped into the Leicester chairman at London’s most expensive wine shop, The Leicester owner told him they’d sacked Claudio Ranieri.

He then casually settled his bill for wine and champagne. Since the sum was close to £500,000 I guess the compensation to his old manager is pocket change. At least the owner can drown his sorrows in style!

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Karen Brady will be forever hoisted by her own petard as long as her column exists.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

She’s a daft cow and I hope she goes to prison

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Bape Culture posted:

She’s a daft cow and I hope she goes to prison

i want to shag her imo

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

RideTheSpiral posted:

i want to shag her imo

If Kurt Russell is your thing sure

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Ninpo posted:

please don’t kink shame

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Ninpo posted:

Lmao

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Ninpo posted:

why wouldn't you want to bang kurt russell, he's been in great films!

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Captain Ron, the sexy~~~

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

hadji murad posted:

Captain Ron, the sexy~~~

Snake Plissken fucks!

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

fat gay nonce posted:

why wouldn't you want to bang kurt russell, he's been in great films!

Brady was great in Tango and Cash

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Ninpo posted:

Fuckin hell thats uncanny

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I want to shag her and I hate her, this isn’t the first time this has happened to me.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Ninpo posted:

Lmao

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Ninpo posted:

AHahahaha

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Also

code:

Thank

You 	Pissflaps 	For 		Making

The

Winter 	   Transfer 	Thread

Really 	    Great 

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Ninpo posted:

lmao i honestly can’t tell if her face is shopped in there

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January
She's glaring at a sales guy whose CV says he always gives 115% and that he sold the most toasters in Europe in 2013

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

fat gay nonce posted:

She's glaring at a sales guy whose CV says he always gives 115% and that he sold the most toasters in Europe in 2013

I'm the article written to seem like she's scoffing at the ostentatiousness of her fellow Club Owners enjoying expensive champagne as if she's washing down a happy meal with some Lambrini and not at all bad mouthing Robbie Brady between chews of caviar as her giant lantern jaw bumps people sat either side of her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

code:

Thank

You 	Pissflaps 	For 		Making

The

Winter 	   Transfer 	Thread

Really 	    Great