Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Tough to believe Barkley's only 24 given how long ago it feels since he was an up-and-coming prospect. But even at an age where he theoretically could still turn great I suppose, his spotty medical history added on top just makes it seem even less likely to me. Is Ross Barkley really the kind of player Chelsea want to stock up on? At least Drinkwater is reliably fit and was a ready-made partner for Kante when they bought him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

I see Newcastle are comfortably outside relegation at the moment with MULTIPLE points to spare, so I'm expecting 'whatever it takes to stay up' means they sell a couple random benchwarmers and don't buy anyone. Should be fine for a controlled descent to 17th by season-end.

• Locked thread