Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

NTRabbit posted:

The Arsenal have signed 20 year old 6'4 centre back Konstantinos Mavropanos from PAS Giannina.

I've heard of neither the player nor the club, so it checks out.
Wenger giving Arsenal fans the feeling of satisfaction that Liverpool fans never got when they failed to sign Kyriakos Papadopoulos about twelvfty years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

I remember when Barkley was another "Great British Hope" a few years ago but he went anonymous shortly after. Did the hype get to him or did he get hit by injuries?

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

Coutinho is a fraud and will never be anything more than poo poo Juninho.
Mate, everyone is a poo poo Juninho. Juninho legit loving owned.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Klopp will fix Andy's injury problems with KloppTech and get Downing running around even more to confuse defenders. If we can afford him with the change, bring back Glen Johnson as well.

I'm on board with this.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

That and maybe stop having PL teams compete for the League Cup.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

It wouldn't be silly season if you didn't have football fans talking up the quality of players that they'd never heard of until their club was linked with them.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

blue footed boobie posted:

Arsenal have had 2 bids rejected for Aubameyang, according to the bbc.

They are going to gently caress this up.
Oh yeah. Either some other club will step in and offer Dortmund what they want or they'll just go no where while haggling over what are relatively small amounts in todays market.

Reminds me of when they were chasing after Juan Mata when he was at Valencia and kept offering slightly below his release clause, and then Chelsea just stepped in and met it and wrapped up the whole deal in like two days.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Its Dortmund, not loving Slough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Chelsea have the dreamiest front line with Giroud and Morata.

• Locked thread