Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

£75m for a defender from a team thats conceded nearly 30 goals is mental itpo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Ross Barkley fee is apparently £15m. Is he in the last days of his contract?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Weren't city going to pay 50 million for him last January?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Honestly think the coq is the best of our 3 Dm's. Sad to see him go

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Ninpo posted:

This is some textbook damning with faint praise there PD

It is. But while they can all be defensive liabilities he's the only one that actually has some really excellent games and has actually shown some decent potential. I think xhaka gets played most regularly purely because he cost £30m or whatever

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Mkhitaryan coming the other way would make things more interesting and in the end could be good if he ever plays as well as he did at dortmund

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

The Sanchez revisionism before he gets sold is silly. He scored more goals then Costa in the same period and was frequently our brightest spark in games. Until this season he was almost universally the hardest working player on the pitch and frankly I think he's just got fed up that we're so poo poo. All the best to him on what probably his final big payday tbqh

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Arsenal are not signing Aubameyang

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Arsenal will be playing four four loving two

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Ninpo posted:

Doesn't he play centrally for his country?

I thought the Sanchez "drama" started last season, maybe I'm thinking of Ozil being patchy, it's hard to keep track of the disinterested players at Arsenal

He was throwing a few strops mid game toward the end of the season but always played well and worked hard.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Cautiously optimistic, this is probably a much better deal then whatever cash we'd have got for Sanchez

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

Arsenal really needed another central midfielder with no defensive workrate.

Our central midfield has been devoid of creativity so yes actually

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Lmao

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Someone take the prisoner swap scene from bridge of spies and Photoshop Sanchez and Micky into it

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I will be sad if giroud leaves. He's always been dependable and his hold up play is absolutely superb

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Giroud is a solid premier league proven striker. £18m in this market is robbery

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We should get that keeper from juventus. He looks decent

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/davidyelland/status/958753846079164416

not mad

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Ninpo posted:

Brady was great in Tango and Cash

AHahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Also

code:

Thank

You 	Pissflaps 	For 		Making

The

Winter 	   Transfer 	Thread

Really 	    Great 

• Locked thread