Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Jose posted:

merry christmas evilhawk

Woo a competent defender!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

The Liverpool journalists have all come out tonight with stories saying we'll accept a certain offer for Coutinho (anywhere between £130m and £150m), some saying January and some saying for the summer. At this stage I wouldn't be surprised if it's the former.

Also Can might be off to Juve now rather than the summer too.

We're gonna need at least one midfielder if both of those happen.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

According to the Mail Chelsea are trying to agree a deal for Barkley and Andy Carroll

Wait sorry I don't think I wrote that properly

AND ANDY CARROLL

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

We've specifically told Leicester that we're not interested in Mahrez.

I have no idea what's going to happen. All the talk from the Liverpool side is that we're still trying our best to keep hold of him for the rest of the season and we're not really looking at any alternatives. If he goes and we don't bring anyone else in then we've had a shocker.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

tarbrush posted:

They want him, and because they're Barcelona they want him now.

Coutinho wants to go because he's an ACL tear from the move falling apart forever

There's a rumour that he'll be in Barcelona tonight to watch their game, which would be pretty conclusive

He's gone. All the journos have confirmed it now. £142m.

We better have a plan.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

blue footed boobie posted:

That’s because he’s not worth £142m

Conversely, someone just paid £142m, so he is?

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Barcelona have confirmed he has a buyout clause of €400m.

Worth a shot FSG?

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Why is everyone expecting Liverpool to spend the entire Coutinho fee on players when they already spunked more than half of it on VVD?

Because they're not linked.

We had the money for VvD in the summer and couldn't get a deal done. It's not as if that money has disappeared.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Shrapnig posted:

Lucas Leiva.

A fully fit Lucas would be so perfect for this team it's a shame he's a broken miss of a player :(

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

According to Matt Law, Chelsea are seriously considering Andy Carroll or Christian Benteke as solutions to their striker issues.

... Have they just been looking at failed Liverpool strikers over the last five years? Can we interest them in one half broken Danny Ings?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Might be because I know nothing is happening at Liverpool but this is the first TDD in ages I just don't give a poo poo about. Even the "big" transfers (Auba to Arsenal, some random tall person to Chelsea) have been talked about for so long it's not a surprise anymore.

I miss the dildo scallies.

• Locked thread