Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

£75m for a defender from a team thats conceded nearly 30 goals is mental itpo

Hes looked pretty bad this year so far but im hoping that its just because he wanted to leave during the summer, though that then doesnt give much hope to his attitude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Henderson has that loving annoying trait that Gerrard had where if Liverpool are behind in a game he would take it upon himself to try win it and just shoot whenever he gets the ball.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/manchester-city-agreement-reached-for-arsenals-alexis-sanchez-the-figures

Is Di Marzio usually accurate?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

President: I loved the City. It is the best hobby. @clubleonfc is a historic and winning team. I do not believe in the walls, I want to go to Mexico, wear green and win trophies with Leon. See you very soon

lovely Google translation

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Shrapnig posted:

Well they have Europa League football and are in a position in the table where they're not in Europe next season.

Just need to do what Utd did last season and win the Europa League then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Looks like he's about to be on the frontpage of the Star for human trafficking.

• Locked thread