Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
leon goretzka is the kind of large and relatively good looking midfielder that liverpool needs to really tie things together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
man i loved watching cooter but that is a ton of money for a guy who plays like every other game

i assume this means dusan tadic is on the way to LFC for like 60m

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
I like Chan and will miss him, he also has good hair

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
lars bender pls

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
i for one am surprised to learn that Khedira is only 30

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
kanu and yakubu and yes even adebayor were in fact good players

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
is there some reason mkht went from exciting new signing to makeweight, or was it just the shiny wearing off?

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
what exactly does a peter crouch inquiry sound like

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
why in the holy hell do teams let guys like that go on bosmans

like goretzka's transfer value has to be one jillion euro, give or take. make BM pay you for fucks sake

also this is me

https://twitter.com/10appofficial/status/954305350685085696

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
i've only seen laporte play a handful of times but he never really stood out to me, is he a legit hot commodity?

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

Shrapnig posted:

Where would he play when Liverpool already have Firminho, Mane, and Salah who play the same role?

any signing that makes someone not danny ings the main attacking option off the bench when you really need a goal down 1-0 to swansea is good

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
sturridge will score 20 goals with west brom the second half of the year saving them from relegation and his scintillating form will prompty city to buy him for nine figures which will then be invested in the form of purchasing a disgruntled dybala who will become a club legend and lead reds to multiple league titles

all started with the west brom loan, we'll say

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

i'm laughing way too hard at this

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
good god that is hellaciously cheap, what the hell is going on there?

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
maybe he's just bad against liverpool but i've not been particularly impressed by that guy the last couple years.

edit - I still wanted liverpool to buy him this window but for half that amount

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

i'm having a hard time parsing this

• Locked thread