Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Moritz Bauer to Stoke for £5m is a Done Deal!

I don't know anything about him apart from he's a right back. Apparently the deal was pretty much done last week when Hughes was still in charge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Before or after he walks?

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Just get rid of international friendlies or better yet international football in general.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Blinkz0rz posted:

I'd love it if Spurs signed another world class defender. Sanchez is really bad and Aurier sometimes had lapses in judgement even if he is overall pretty decent.

Maybe a glorious return for Kevin Wimmer? He's developed so much since leaving spurs. He now has two chins instead of one. £18m pls

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I don't like Giroud. His beard looks stupid.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

boro have signed some MLS wasteman

Is that Jack Harrison? Stoke were after him all window but couldn't agree terms with his club. Now City have swept in and apparently signed him for less than what Stoke were offering. This part ownership of clubs bollocks is shite and shouldn't be allowed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Stoke signed some lad named Badou Ndiaye from Galatasaray for £14m. He has a cracking name. Two fullbacks and a centre mid isn't too bad. I would have liked a striker too but at least we've strengthened in at least two weak areas.

• Locked thread