Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Him to City has been rumored for a while. They could offer him more money than probably any club short of maybe PSG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

brocked posted:

Looks like Arsenal are selling Coquelin to Valencia?

And maybe buying Malcom from Bordeaux? If they do that Alexis is definitely off to City.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Ainsley Maitland-Niles is apparently slated to replace Coquelin in the midfield.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Simon Stone was on BBC 5 live and said United committed to paying Sanchez £180M over four years. I'm guessing that includes a lot of bonuses, but holy loving poo poo.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Paperhouse posted:

Not that I know loving anything about it, but it seems a bit much. That's £865,000 a week, which is probably about double what he actually will earn per week if not more. I can't believe he'll have bonuses that double his salary every week

Somewhere around £350k-450k was the number being thrown around initially. I can't see any way that number is real but it sure was funny as hell to read.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Ornstein is saying Sanchez/Mkhitaryan swap is agreed by both sides and Mkhitaryan will complete his medical within the next day or two.

Akileese fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Jan 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

webmeister posted:

Apparently Leicester wanted 95 million for Mahrez :stare:

I mean he's under contract and Leicester aren't hurting for cash. This is like the third time he's tried real hard to force a move. I think the club is used to it by now.

• Locked thread