Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

unless we sell Coutinho or something I would have to think that's basically all our business done for the Jan window

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Lmao he can’t make the starting lineup for MLS teams, how did this transfer even happen

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Mickolution posted:

Yeah, I'm curious about this as well. He's scored 2 in 9 in the league this season. I can't remember the last league game he started and he's been shite all season. It does leave us a little light on numbers, but I would rather see some of the young players get a run than Sturridge, who clearly doesn't fit into our system at the moment.

Also seems kinda silly to say "welp we've given up on top 4" when we're currently in top 4 and have stayed there almost entirely without Sturridge's help

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Ninpo posted:

Surely only if they come from crosses :v:

"Lift high the cross..."

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

sebzilla posted:

I'd completely forgotten Eto'o went to Everton. Also embarassing to be Mallorca or the other garbage teams not included in that video.

Also goofy that they list Real Madrid even though he played like no games for them.

• Locked thread