Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

tarbrush posted:

Apparently the Coutinho deal has been kind of agreed, £106m up front and £34m in achievable add ons (ie appearances and club trophies rather than Ballon d'Or wins)

And we're apparently now in for Mahrez to replace him.

It's not ideal, but in the circumstances it's probably the best we could have done.

seems like mahrez is the least klopp player in the whole league

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
imagine not wanting to sell coutinho for £140m

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
emre can is a very good player that most football fans would be glad to have in their squad. not to mention he scored an insane wonder goal at the end of last season that got them into the champions league. liverpool fans smdh

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
emre can is a very good player that most football fans would be glad to have in their squad. not to mention he scored an insane wonder goal at the end of last season that got them into the champions league. liverpool fans smdh

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Ungratek posted:

I completely forgot Pato played for Chelsea

he’s only 28 lol

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Gigi Galli posted:

Ex Spurs clownman Sandro is actually going to sign for Benevento, a team with 7 total points to date.

benevento are good lads who are staying up

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Have Arsenal actually been linked, even in passing, with anyone that could possibly be considered a midfielder?

cazorla will be back soon with a peg leg like a new signing

edit: what the!

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

nice of rooney to pick theo up from the airport

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
sanchez is the guy on the team who everyone hates imo

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

it’s balotelli imo

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Jose posted:

newcastle signed kenedy on loan from chelsea and idk anything about him

he’s good. chelsea is just really bad at playing/developing players. see: loftus-cheek

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Bea Nanner posted:

just keep him out of dallas

too soon

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

azathosk posted:

Vålerenga have signed Liberian striker Sam Johnson on free transfer.

the one we’ve all be waiting for lads

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

bewbies posted:

i've only seen laporte play a handful of times but he never really stood out to me, is he a legit hot commodity?

usually commodities are going into laporte

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
arsenal fans itt getting butthurt about signing a world class striker and selling a second rate wasteman who puts twixes in his bum

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
What kind of manager would start giroud ahead of morata and batshuayi

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Jose posted:

morata is poo poo lol

I think he’s pretty good but he can’t really score goals for some reason

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
lol at pep trying to buy another £60m player because one of his glut of world class midfielders is out for a month

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

EC10 posted:

this

smgdh at trading in big Giroud for a couple twinks

that’s a nice farewell gift for him

edit: sorry misread

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
lol at premier league teams trying to sign fyodor smolov. he’s been ok recently but he’s famous in russia for scoring approximately 2 goals in 100 starts at a striker

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

vivisectvnv posted:

he has had back to 20+ goal seasons and will probably get close to a third this season what are you talking about

the most skilled center forward russia has had since, jeez i don't know, pavlyuchenko for that 07-09 blip

aie, must of been counting the europa league contributions, but anytime you get over 15 a season in the RPL, is honestly a very good season in a league where everyone but the moscow clubs and zenit/krasnodar park the bus

yeah he’s been bafflingly good for krasnodar but you must have a short memory if you don’t remember when he was in the Russian national team despite only having scored about 3 career goals

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Bape Culture posted:

She’s a daft cow and I hope she goes to prison

i want to shag her imo

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Ninpo posted:

If Kurt Russell is your thing sure

please don’t kink shame