Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Arsene transfer a clue!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
So everyone is talking about who will replace Sanchez but now who will replace Theo?!!!

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
So is wenger going to push lacazette out wide or have two up front then.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

blue footed boobie posted:

e: I forgot about Mhkitaryan. Not sure Wengy has a plan at all here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zc4bGkU05o

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
imagine being morata

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I mean they either sold him or he walks into City for free and gets a big signing bonus... I think selling was the only option. They'd have been morons otherwise. It's a shame no one outside England were willing to cave to his absurd wage demands, but it is what it is...

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I am glad it's United and not City tbh, I think Sanchez would have played way better for City and would have had more chances at trophies than United look likely to provide.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

fat gay nonce posted:

I want a job making terrible announcement videos for clubs, how do I make this happen

a lovely half-try communications degree should do

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
https://imgur.com/jgQVJAg

lol

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Yeah, it will be pathetic if Arsenal end up with the swap only after all this, and it will all come across as penny pinching bullshit once again. "we tried" is simply not acceptable at this point, pay up or gtfo.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Giroud serves a purpose but even less so if you're buying another finisher... I don't see how either side wouldn't realize that and be open to a deal.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Why

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Send him to Turkey or something for fucks sake.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Bogan Krkic posted:

it used to be insanely good but now its bad, thats the ninjasteve word on girouds beard and hair

pictures for what you mean?

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/01/30/olivier-giroud-join-chelsea-18m-paving-away-arsenal-complete/

quote:

Olivier Giroud to join Chelsea for £18m, paving away for Arsenal to complete Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer

:(

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Arsenal are a loving joke of a club is what's going on, they think a new striker will appease fans while getting rid of a proven guy who has been dedicated to the club since day one, to a rival, for low money...... it's bonkers.

They should be calling Dortmund's bluff about cancelling the deal.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Yeah he could easily play 3-4 more seasons with his game and still be effective enough to be at top clubs as a super sub.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

We shall see...

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Ninpo posted:

Come on it's Arsenal, he could turn up with one leg taped on with duct tape and the other looking like it's been through a combine harvester and Arsenal would still sign him.

Remember when they signed a guy with a broken back?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqpEwHjJsSc

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Shroud posted:

Not a City fan, but the new signing is a CB and the injured player is a winger.

Otamendi's 30, so he'd not going to be around too much longer, Kompany is never going to play more than 1 game a week. It's not a bad move at all.

They are talking about Mahrez.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
twinks always come in pairs don't they

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
https://twitter.com/ChelseaFC/status/958743642017058816

Lame

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I hope Giroud flops at Chelsea and gets banished to Italy or something.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

fat gay nonce posted:

I hope he does really well so all the American arsenal fans can return to their first love, sucking off homeless men in bus shelters

We both know that'll never happen no matter how bad Arsenal get, look at all the years of Liverpool being total poo poo and plenty of Americans still sucking off Gerrard instead of the homeless.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
bit racist tho

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
i like the part where they mow em down with a gatling gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006