Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

she's so hot the temperature rises 50 degrees when she walks in the room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

it's very uncomfortable

City of Glompton

people don't like being around her

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
She gives me the old steamy eyeball.

alnilam

*starts fanning self and panting like a dog, only it's not an act*

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
She sets off the sprinkler system when she walks into the room, but she doesn't get wet, because the water flashes over to steam when it touches her.

City of Glompton

"You're only with me because I'm hot aren't you?" accuses my hot girlfriend as we make out in front of my iced up freezer.

"No baby that's not it at all. Hey...have you ever thought about how romantic it would be to make out on the driveway while it's covered in snow?"

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
Helllloooo Nurse...

Please help me, I can hear a buzzing and can't stand up

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
she's so hot she'll have you literally doing dabs out of the palm of her hand

She's so hot she's the "you" when Smokey the bear says "only you can prevent forest fires"

She's so hot "safe sex" means asbestos underwear

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FactsAreUseless

drat baby that was great, I have heat exhaustion, it was so good, I'm so erect, I have first and second degree burns over most of my body, wow, you're so good at it, I have brain damage now.

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:
She’s a real passionate “lava” if you get my pyroclastic flow

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FactsAreUseless

In love with that girl and want to shout from the rooftops; have to shout from the rooftops as the house is on fire.

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Menopause? More like menwillthaw

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN
She always complains that dinner is too cold

We can’t go skiing

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
All the other ladies in the office hate her for turning the a/c down to 60 all the time

They always have to bring like 5 sweaters

vanisher

*friends seeing toddler all dressed up*

Heh, she's going to get a lot of attention from the boys in arson investigation.

FactsAreUseless

My dad won't call me a flamer anymore.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
She blew me a kiss and burned the building down behind me

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FutonForensic

Girl... bad news... my nana's coming over in 15, and I forgot to preheat the oven... put this cookie dough in your armpit. I love you girl

alnilam

This thread is great but the first three posts as a sequence are just :discourse:

City of Glompton

Barking Gecko posted:

She sets off the sprinkler system when she walks into the room, but she doesn't get wet, because the water flashes over to steam when it touches her.

gingerly venting my girlfriend's blouse so I don't get a steam burn; next time I'll remember to pierce it with a fork before she goes inside

Scaly Haylie

FutonForensic posted:

Girl... bad news... my nana's coming over in 15, and I forgot to preheat the oven... put this cookie dough in your armpit. I love you girl

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
She's so hot she has difficulty regulating her core temperature much ike a lizard in the sun.

Twenty Four

She calls me cheap, but really, why run the hot water heater when I shower when she can just stand there and hold the shower head for me instead for free?

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN
“Hey honey I got that body paint you wanted”
Later
“Hey what the... are you painting me as... a pile of coal? I don’t appreciate this”
“Ok so now if you could just curl up in a ball where the fireplace used to go... nice”

Koishi Komeiji

Hey baby, do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot? :grin:

Oh, ok. You are always this hot. All right well, I was just wondering thanks for clearing that up.

Macnult

Meeting with the parents couldn’t have gone better. My mom didn’t bring out any embarrassing baby photos, and I have the same fire suit that her family swears by.

Duckbox

Look baby we don't need to buy a Jacuzzi. Any old tub will do and that copper tub is very nice. Almost an antique. Just because it's called a laundry tub doesn't... Baby please don't sulk. Your pacing is singeing the carpet. Baby we've been over this.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"911. State your emergency."
"This sex is on fire!"

google THIS

Baby you're a firework.

No really.

Your fuse is almost burnt up and I didn't want you to be alone when you died.

City of Glompton

me: Hold out your hands and close your eyes and you'll be in for a big surprise!

hot girl, sighing and closing her eyes: If you put popcorn kernels in my hands again I will break up with you...

Dungeon Ecology

yeah hot girls are p good this time of year but in summer I prefer to order iced girls

Macnult

City of Glompton posted:

me: Hold out your hands and close your eyes and you'll be in for a big surprise!

hot girl, sighing and closing her eyes: If you put popcorn kernels in my hands again I will break up with you...

Duckbox

City of Glompton posted:

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement
she can't seem to keep a job

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

awkwerd paws

and she can't ever let me beat her in nba jam

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

awkwerd paws

but she's a firecracker nonetheless

cda

by Hand Knit
She melted my heart, and my deck chairs, and my Yankee candle collection.

Piso Mojado

City of Glompton posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

hot girl? In this ECONOMY?!

• Locked thread