Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

Hot girl had trouble keeping up her workout regimine because she couldnt feel the burn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dungeon Ecology

hot girl got me straight dehydrated

City of Glompton

hot girl and I did the Polar Bear Plunge and we're still there actually, my fingers are getting pruney but the water's really nice, I don't want to get out

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
*An aristocratic audience at an elegant rose judging competition, tensing up and balling their fists into their faces*

Announcer: And this year's winning cultivar is..."Hot Girl for a Cool Guy"!

*The audience lets out a gasp of awe. Some faces exhibit twitching and quivering, along with a few tears slowly rolling down some cheeks*

Commentator: An inspiring display of audience reaction to this year's winner, a red rose that is otherwise indistinguishable from 99.9% of its peers.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Hey baby are you a fallen angel, cause it's hot as hell in here.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Newspaper Headline: International Association of Ice Sculptors Apologizes for Inviting Hot Girl to Judge at Annual Competition

IAIS Chairman addressed the crowd, "We're very sorry for inviting the hot girl. The adjective was ambiguous."

related stories...

Rave Dancers United Invite Raving Madman to Host Upcoming Competition

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
That girl is so hot she violates the second law of thermodynamics.

----------------

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

osirisisdead posted:

That girl is so hot she violates the second law of thermodynamics.

She's not only hot, but extremely well organized.

Jolo

Over loudspeaker: "Mall security are aware of the hot girl, police and firemen are on the way"

Mall Security Officer Dragon Glover: "I'm getting too olde for this poo poo."

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

Weirdest thing about hot girl? At Taco Bell she requests mild sauce

google THIS

Hot Girl's ancestor's boyfriend: Well, here we are! Beautiful Alexandria! What should we do first?

Hot Girl's ancestor: Ooh! Let's go see the library!

Hot Girl's ancestor's boyfriend: (looks at where the camera would be if cameras were invented yet)

Duckbox

google THIS posted:

Hot Girl's ancestor's boyfriend: Well, here we are! Beautiful Alexandria! What should we do first?

Hot Girl's ancestor's boyfriend: (looks at where the camera would be if cameras were invented yet)

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

FactsAreUseless posted:

My dad won't call me a flamer anymore.

City of Glompton

google THIS posted:

lol

Mr. Snuggles

Orange Sunlight filters through the Dusk. The world turns and turns purple.
Hot girl asked me to put some suntan lotion on her back, but it didn't matter because when she untied her bikini the sun started blushing and the redshift reduced the incidence of UV radiation.

--- Making the world a little brighter, one hug at a time. ---

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Hot girl is so hot she's put the heat death of the universe on hold.

cda

by Hand Knit

blaise rascal posted:

Honestly I like to beat Hot Girl last. You can hit her with the bubble attack you get from Bubbly Girl even when she's shooting fireballs at you, and the candy shield you get from Sweet Girl protects you from her lunges.

I'd make the revised order like this:

1. Stunning Girl
2. Sweet Girl
3. Driven Girl
4. Cool Girl
5. Bright Girl
6. Wild Girl
7. Bubbly Girl
8. Hot Girl

Still not sure about the placement of Driven Girl. That early in the game, it's tough to avoid her car as she is chauffeured around the screen, but I really like having the taxi attack for the later bosses.

This should be a real game

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

cda posted:

This should be a real game
I feel like we can only make a second byob game once someone manages to beat the first one

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3753731

Actually, maybe the first byob game was the rpgmaker thing I made a bunch of chiptunes for that was never completed? Man that was so loving long ago

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

cda

by Hand Knit

blaise rascal posted:

I feel like we can only make a second byob game once someone manages to beat the first one

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3753731

Actually, maybe the first byob game was the rpgmaker thing I made a bunch of chiptunes for that was never completed? Man that was so loving long ago

Smoke Spot?

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
I think it was called smoke spot? I think it was about trying to find a spot, to smoke?

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
It looks like the link to the game no longer works btw

----------------

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

cda posted:

I think it was called smoke spot? I think it was about trying to find a spot, to smoke?
I don't remember this one! All I know is there was an RPG maker game that a girl with an anime avatar was working on, but never completed, called something like "byob the game," and then after that there was the DCT text adventure game, simply called "spooky"

cda posted:

It looks like the link to the game no longer works btw
oh really? that's a shame. I will have to see if I can dig up a copy of it. that text game is absolutely a forums treasure

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

cda posted:

It was an rpg maker game with captain no mates as the main character and never got finished or released in any form because the yobber that was working on it got a call center job in Tempe, Arizona. I think it was deep dish peat moss but I'm not sure, you yobs keep changing your names and avs.

• Locked thread