Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
1. Princess Principal - Spy stuff is right up my alley and this show was just a lot of fun all around.
2. Girls Last Tour - Everything about this show was great, and I think it did a great job of conveying all the feelings people living out the end of the world might go through. Also the last episode was a perfect way to end it.
3. MMO Junkie - I spent 2/3 of 2017 mostly just playing video games as an unemployed 30 year old after being laid off from a corporate job, so this show was way too real for me, but it was also cute and good
4. New Game!! - A very funny comedy that also did a great job of developing the main cast in season 2
5. Konosuba S2 - It was more konosuba

Honorable mentions: Kemono Friends, Made in Abyss, LL Sunshine S2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread