Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
1. Land of the Lustrous - I love the manga, and this is a really good adaptation. Also, cannot praise the music and Phos noises enough. The only thing disappointing here was the ending.
2. Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - this season had my favorite villain team of the show.
3. Princess Principal - Steampunk that does not fall over itself to fellate how cool it was to be upper class? Alright I'm in.
4. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid - basically everything involving the Kobayashi family is great and I love it, but it gets dragged down a lot by almost everything involving Lucoa and Shouta.
5. Scum's Wish - Trashy junk, but it's my kind of trash, and I really like the ending.

Honorable Mention:
LWA, which I only watched the first half of when it went up on netflix and haven't finished yet.
March Comes In Like a Lion, which I still haven't finished the first season of, but what I've seen is really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread