Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

Houseki no Kuni/Land of the Lustrous:
Brilliant show. Incredible character growth, animation, music, pacing, and design. It's also the first anime to get CG right to the point I could show it to people without them realizing it was CG.

Osomatsu Season 2:
Almost as funny as the first season with a lot of great jokes. They go the extra mile in the animation to push the humor. 50,000 SUMMA

Little Witch Academia:
Fun series with good designs. Was easy to watch an episode out of order, but the lack of strong plot through-line discouraged me a bit.

Ancient Magus Bride:
Good characters and visuals overcome the strange premise and lack of strong plot.

That's all I watched, aside from Berserk 2017 which I can't put on a "best of" list despite the songs from Susumu Hirasawa and the occasional good shot.

Ccs fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Dec 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread