Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

1. Owarimonogatari: Second Season: A fantastic, beautiful finale for the Bakemonogatari story so far. It gives you what you expect from another season of -monogatari: fantastic visuals, funny jokes, baffling wordplay, philosophy and good girls. But this season adapted three particularly great arcs. Mayoi Hell is good, Hitagi Rendezvous is fantastic and adorable, and Ougi Dark is the perfect finale to Araragi's high school life. Went in completely blind, and the resolution to Ougi's story was so great that it had me on my feet cheering for Araragi. dark cherry mystery is probably my new favorite OP. Honestly can't gush enough about it, but I'm desperately trying not to spoil anything, so I guess I'll stop. Great show, great season. Please watch it.

2. Interviews with Monster Girls: A show about a good teacher, trying to understand the unique situations of his three monster girl students and his succubi colleague. Funny and heartwarming.

3. Konosuba S2: More of these idiots. Funnier than the first season, which was already pretty drat good.

4. Aho Girl: A giant rear end in a top hat and his extremely stupid childhood "friend" get into hijinks. Pretty funny short show. A little fanservicey and pervy at times, which might not be to everyone's taste, but suited me just fine. Yoshiko's mom pulls some crazy loving poo poo, including one scene that had me dead laughing.

5. My Hero Academia S2: Shounen fight anime, but like, really good shounen. There's a tournament arc this season, that didn't feel like a bullshit slog to watch. As a recovered superhero comic fan, MHA has always scratched that spandex itch for me while reminding me that capeshit can still be, uh, Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

I liked it a lot, but didn't finish it, so I didn't put it on my list.

Gotta go back and watch it at some point.

• Locked thread