Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

drat, I ended up not finishing very much current anime at all this year

I only finished three on that list and they are all my favorites this year.

ACCA: 13 Territory Inspection Department was really well done, awesome execution and art and music. Loved it all and my only complaint it that there isn't more.

Ninja Girl and Samurai Master was really good and taught me that Oda Nobunaga was a good person who killed lots of people just because he wanted to unite Japan, and that he had a cute ninja friend. I'd love to see more of this, as well.

Sengokuchojugiga taught me the back half of Oda Nobunaga history, and went into his secret gay life.

Thanknyou and that's all I finished, this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I didn't realize March Comes in Like a Lion s1ended this year, so that should be on my list as well.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The people who list the shows they didn't finish this year are automatically toxxing that they'll finish them next year.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

Do you still think HnK is a moe comedy?

Hokuto no Ken is a moe comedy, yes

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

AnacondaHL posted:

- 69 of the 205 different series got Top5 votes

Nice.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Motto posted:

unsticky my rear end

I'd offer some toilet paper, but I already used it all to wipe up your posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

VostokProgram posted:

I don't understand the methodology at all but my name appears pretty isolated which I take to mean that you are all crazy

You're right next to.me buddy :mrgw:

• Locked thread