Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alder
Sep 24, 2013

5. Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Arc: I still like shonen anime and I'm wondering if they'll get a 3rd manga-like season? Also, dumb demonic battles.

4. ACCA: 13 Territory Inspection Department: Sleeper hit of the year and fun way to explore a variety of settings along w/less drama than I expected. Also, BEST VA. I love all the detailed foods in all the ep.

3. The Ancient Magus' Bride: Those Awaiting a Star: I loved the OVA and how they handled the anime so far and Ruth :3:

2. Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond: My undying love for Chain and smaller stories this time around was nice.

1. Recovery of an MMO Junkie Light and fluffy romcom that I didn't know I need to balance out IRL problems. They managed to make a online to IRL relationship work in a decent manner which I thought was impressive.

Honorable Mentions
Hitorijime My Hero
Kino's Journey: The Beautiful World - The Animated Series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread