Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

1. Showa Genblah blah Rakugo season 2 - This show is loving lit as gently caress. It takes your emotions, stabs them with a knife, and then both it and your emotions break a railing on a balcony and fall 50 meters into a river while clutching each other. At least, according to one witness.

2. ACCA - It tells a cool story, the setting is super interesting, and the characters are fun and lovable and sometimes even sexy. [s]Even[/s ]especially the bad guy.

3. Idolmaster Side M - Lots of really good characters in this one, including two who I absolutely adore. It's extremely cute, the music is great, the OP is great, watch it. Technically its not over yet and even if it was I haven't caught up but I don't give a drat, I want it on my list.

4. Katsugeki Touken Ranbu - This is such a wild ride. The two primary characters undergo real change over the course of the show, as a rift slowly forms between them. Its fantastic drama. Like the other Touken Ranbu anime, this is an underrated work of art.

5. Knight's and Magic - This is a fabulously charming anime where a little kid who really loves robots makes some insanely cool robots. I consider it a solid reminder that you don't need to have edgy, high stakes conflict to tell a good story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Strange Quark posted:

Just like with last year's vote, I wrote my post in advance on a plane in a sleep deprived haze.

I'm excited for your thesis

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

I guess you could say it's a David v. Goliath situation

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

littleorv posted:

Studio NUT

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Endorph posted:

one of the best couple nominees was the guy from erased, whos a 30 year old who gets brought back in time to his child self, and the like ten year old girl hes trying to save. he specifically tells himself that he has to erase whatever crush he had on her at that time from his mind because itd be insanely hosed up for him to even blush while looking at her. best couple.

ERASED

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

I don't understand the methodology at all but my name appears pretty isolated which I take to mean that you are all crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

AnacondaHL posted:

And the finale. See you in 2018, ADTRW~

this is fabulous

• Locked thread